Wednesday 11 June 2014

Nintendo @ E3: My verdict

So I watched Nintendo E3 digital event yesterday. Now that I've seen some of the demos and have thought about the games shown, here's my verdict.

Amiibo: Looks cool, but I hope they won't be a necessity for any games and I hope they won't be too expensive. I have faith that Nintendo will use them well rather than try to make as much money as possible out of them.

Miis in Smash Bros: That's a good idea. I like it. 

Yoshi's wooly world: Looks gorgeous. I'm really looking forward to this.

Captain toad: Looks cool, but I hope it's an eShop title, as I'm not gonna pay full price for it.

Zelda Wii U: Amazing. Beautiful. [Insert positive adjective here]

Pokemon: Nothing too special, just a re-release.

Bayonetta 2: Looks cool I guess. 

Hyrule Warriors: Looks amazing. Can't wait to play it.

Kirby Wii U: Looks good. Looking forward to this.

Xenoblade X: Looks amazing. I'm hyped for this.

Mario Maker: I guess this is cool. It's nice to see Nintendo trying to change Mario a little bit.

Splatoon: Looks amazing. Should be great fun in multiplayer, and it's bringing innovation to a genre which sorely lacks it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment